CPA Networks - The Best CPA Networks of 2011 - Part 1
Like most website owners, blog owners and affiliate marketers, you're probably looking for the best CPA (Cost Per Action) networks out there. And like most, you've probably searched high and low in order to find them.
The good news? There are really only a few CPA networks worth their salt...and I know exactly which ones they are. Through trial and error, I've been able to distinguish between the CPA networks that will help you make money online and the CPA networks that won't help you make money online.
Truth be told, there are only a few CPA networks worth their salt when it comes to making money online. And by that, I mean, there are only a few CPA networks that actually fulfill all the needs of affiliate marketers, website owners and bloggers. Those needs? See below...
Essential CPA Network Qualities To Look For
• Recognition within the CPA/Affiliate Marketing Industry
• The number of CPA affiliates who are actually active
• The number of CPA offers that are available
• Offer payout levels - look for high CPA offer payouts
• Multiple payouts methods - check, PayPal, direct deposit, etc.
• Does the CPA network pay on time?
• Great user interface and tracking systems
• Great AM support (Great Affiliate Manager support)
• The number of countries for which they have CPA offers available
• Minimum payout thresholds - Look for $100 or less
• CPA offer landing pages - look for pages that will convert well
Best CPA Networks of 2011 - Part 1
So with that all covered, now it's time to actually reveal the best CPA networks of 2011...
Please note that this list may change as time goes on. That's because I'm constantly monitoring my earnings each and every day across various CPA networks. And that's the way it should be! :)
1. Neverblue.com - Neverblue is always a top contender when it comes to the best CPA networks. With their great tracking system, programs and offers you couldn't get anywhere else, Neverblue tops this list for now. In addition, they take their top affiliates somewhere around the world (twice a year) for a great vacation and get them really drunk. Yeah, so what else do you need to know about Neverblue? :P
2. MaxBounty.com - Again, one of the very best you could work with when it comes to CPA marketing. MaxBounty has many, many unique offers that pay out very, very well! Additionally, their "Search Campaigns" tool is superb. It allows you to easily search for and view available campaigns, be they incentive offers, or not.
3. Affiliate.com - Affiliate.com is also pretty killer when it comes to CPA marketing. With detailed campaign offers and high payouts, Affiliate.com is definitely topnotch when it comes to CPA networks.
The Best CPA Networks Bottomline
Bottom line, you can't go wrong with any of these CPA networks. They each rock and pay out very well when it comes to making money online with CPA offers.
NOTE: I do suggest that you sign up with all three of them and play around with their CPA campaign search mechanisms to see which offers you can work with the best. Personally, I use all three of them, all the time. I simply select the CPA offers I want to advertise, and then I cash in. :)