Want to put the Big Red Button on your blog or website? Click here!
November 15, 2005
If you're marketing a product or service via Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising for example, it's extremely beneficial to know what the most popular search terms are for whatever you're marketing. This knowledge can help you get more targeted traffic to your site, and thus, make more sales!
There are two really good tools that can give you an edge. The first one is a keyword suggestion tool, or what Overture calls their, "Keyword Selector Tool."
This tool will help you figure out which keywords you may want to bid on. It will show you precisely how many time a particular term was searched for on Overture during the previous month, as well as give you examples of related search terms you may also want to use as in your PPC marketing as well!
Example Search Terms:
Internet marketing - 342,848 searches
home based business - 564,369 searches
make money - 152,683 searches
mlm lead - 66,541 searches
affiliate program - 169,300 searches
blog - 342,458 searches
Another really handy tool is Overture's View Bids Tool. With this you can simply type in a search term and it'll show you the bid amounts for a particular keyword or search term, as well as all the listings for that term.
Search Term Bid Amounts:
Internet marketing - maximum bid:$2.11
home based business - maximum bid: $1.82
make money - maximum bid: $1.50
mlm lead - maximum bid: $7.86 (ouch!) -The next highest bid was only $2.27
affiliate program - maximum bid: $2.15
blog - maximum bid: $0.31
As you can see, these tools can really help you make informed decisions on your marketing and help increase your overall profit, while minimizing your advertising costs at the same time.
Overture supplies these tools so that you, the advertiser, can pick the keywords that are the most targeted for your product or service. This generates more revenue for Overture, and more qualified clicks for you.
And you don't have to be an Overture customer in order to use the Keyword Selector Tool or the View Bids Tool. Anyone can use these.
So the next time you're running your pay-per-click advertising campaign, be sure to utilize these free tools. They could certainly add more money in your pocket for free.
November 13, 2005
If your blog publishes a site feed and pings an updating service like Weblogs, then people should be able to find it in there.
What is Weblogs.com? It's a ping service owned by VeriSign, Inc., which automatically notifies subscribers that new content has been posted to a website or a blog.
Weblogs.com is the original pinging service and it receives millions of pings every day from blogs all over the world at the moment they publish new content. So make sure you ping your blog each time you post!
November 8, 2005
Do you want more customers, more distributors and more sales in your home business? Of course. We all do.
So, in order to achieve this you'll need to know exactly which MLM leads companies have the best leads for your MLM/Network Marketing home business.
So which ones do? Well, here's what the renowned MLM Network Marketing expert, trainer and author, Doug Firebaugh, uncovered regarding MLM leads and MLM lead companies...
That is the sound of music to my ears. Why? Because I worked MLM Leads for nearly 8 years, and have had great success with them. And that's why that I have a pretty good understanding of what really makes a good MLM Lead... and what does not!
In the pursuit of finding these Top 15 Network Marketing Lead Companies, there were some requirements and considerations that went into the mix. An MLM lead is only part of the MLM Lead Success Formula.
There were 5 things that we looked at when we were considering MLM Lead Companies.
What are they?
1) Quality of the MLM lead...
The quality of a lead is everything. There are some great-looking websites out there that are totally rocking in appearance, but we found that the quality of leads (when we called them) was less than what you should expect in an MLM lead.
-Beautiful site, great-looking logo, lousy leads.
That is why we actually had people order leads, and why we called them! And we called more than one bunch of leads as well. This at least would give us a feeling of consistency... or a lack thereof.
The MLM Lead companies we chose were highly consistent in their quality of leads, and in their having people who truly were looking for a business.
It took us 7 months to complete the research on MLM leads.
2) Training of working the MLM Leads...
Many of the beautiful sites offered no type of ongoing training, and that was something that really needs to be be a part of any good MLM leads program.
There were some that had online training, as well as CD's and training series you could purchase. That was good, but the ongoing live training was the best idea, and we found many MLM leads Companies that did just that.
Training also includes: scripts, presentations, the handling of objections, follow-up, closing and other MLM leads topics. There are some HOT MLM leads sites out there that truly delivered on this quality of MLM leads training.
3) MLM Leads Support...
The support factor was key. Once the MLM leads were purchased, was there some support in case of need?
Most had email support. Some had live phone support, and some had live instant message support. There were sites that offered no support, and if you had a challenge with your MLM leads, then good luck.
The support should be somehow resolving issues that arise, including bad MLM leads, wrong numbers or emails, and general problems.
The MLM leads companies that we found to be the very best did have a support system. There should also be some sort of guarantee as part of the MLM lead/Network Marketing lead program.
4) Targeted MLM leads...
Many companies had different types of targeted MLM leads, including: company specific leads, live TV leads, local leads, gender specific leads, product specific leads, area code specific leads, among other MLM leads.
Targeted MLM leads are the favorite of the Networkers I've talked to, as it gave people a more focused lead, and a more targeted impact.
5) Pricing of the MLM leads...
This was a huge factor in determining many peoples' decisions of where to buy their MLM leads/Network Marketing leads.
But to be blunt, you get what you pay for. There are many cheap Network Marketing, home business lead companies with cheap leads... but here's a warning:
Ask if you can try maybe 15-20 leads to see if they're worth your money. Many companies give free Network Marketing leads away to try.
Understand that a great MLM lead may cost you several dollars, too... and rightfully so!
An MLM lead purchase is NOT a purchase, but an investment in your business. One good MLM lead can produce tens of thousands of dollars in volume and revenues. If you understand that, then the pricing should not be as important as the quality and training of the Network Marketing lead company.
And of course, REPUTATION had a lot to do with the selection as well. Some companies that came across really well, when checked on, did NOT have a very good reputation for MLM Leads and service.
The Best MLM Leads
Here are the Top 2 MLM Leads companies:
And as Doug Firebaugh adds, "There ARE other good MLM lead companies out there, depending on what you are looking for. But these we found as far as research, were the better ones, and some were beyond exceptional.
MLM leads are a great source of NEW BLOOD for your business. You can find Gold mine after Gold mine, in a good Network marketing lead and great MLM Leads..."Who is Doug Firebaugh?
Doug Firebaugh is an MLM Network Marketing expert trainer, speaker, and author. Over a million people read his MLM Network Marketing training newsletter every month. His MLM Training Network Marketing Success Resources website is: PassionFire.com
November 5, 2005
Have you heard The Secret? Do you know what it's all about?
Soon the world will know, but at this point, no one will reveal The Secret.
To find out more, I suggest you watch this...What Is The Secret. Then get your friends to this blog so they can find out about it too. You can also simply email this post to them.
Do they just kinda sit there and stare back at you while you're speaking? ...Like nothing's really getting through to them at all???
Then take a look at the article here by my friend "Big Al" Tom Schreiter. It'll not only show you how to get your prospects undivided attention, but how to keep it!
Since prospects choose to remember only certain bits of your presentation, you'll find this information very helpful.
It'll show you how to use "soundbites" so that your prospects remember what YOU want them to remember! So with no further ado, here's today's free Network Marketing advice from my friend Tom Big Al Schreiter...
How To Get Your Prospect's Instant and Favorable Attention
Politicians use it. Newscasters use it. Advertisers use it. Shouldn't you?
What am I talking about? I'm talking about "sound bites."
What are sound bites? They are just little bits of the conversation that stand out in the prospects' minds - and these bits of information are the only things prospects remember.
Here is an example of a sound bite.
When George W. Bush senior was running for president a few years ago, he made a long campaign speech to a group. One of the things he said was: "Read my lips. No more taxes!"
This small part of the speech was reported in the news for several days. Everyone knew the phrase, "Read my lips. No more taxes!"
Can you remember anything else from that long speech? No. All you can remember was the sound bite, "Read my lips. No more taxes!"
Commercial advertisers know the power of sound bites. They work hard on catchy phrases, repeat them often, and then hope that sound bite will stick in your mind. Some examples? "Winston tastes good like a cigarette should."
"Things go better with Coke."
"Burger King: Home of the Whopper."
"You deserve a break today."
What is interesting about the above examples is that all of them were created over 20 years ago! We still remember them.
Sound bites are a great way to communicate. Prospects will choose to remember only bits of our presentation. Make it easy for your prospects. Give them catchy, easy-to-remember sound bites that create a desire to purchase your products or to join your opportunity.
Let's get started with some real life examples of sound bites that I enjoy. It's easier to get the feel for sound bites by experiencing them.
Weight loss tablets.
1. Use these tablets to lose weight while you sit. Enjoy watching your favorite television program while excess pounds are just melting away.
2. These herbal fat burner tablets will burn away excess pounds - even while you're eating!
3. If you want to lose those extra pounds, don't spend your day suffering and being hungry. Instead, use Product X. It's like having will power in a tablet.
4. Why not lose weight while you sleep? Enjoy a good night's sleep while your body dreams away those excess pounds.
5. Try our calorie-killer weight loss tablets now.
Chocolate Breakfast Drink
1. Instead of cooking and cleaning breakfast dishes, why not have a delicious breakfast shake? It only takes 20 seconds to mix and you'll only have one dirty glass and one dirty spoon!
2. How about breakfast for only 80 cents? And you'll be getting thin on chocolate!
3. Instant breakfast that's faster than a microwave.
Long Distance Telephone Service.
1. Make money every time you make a long distance call.
2. Make money every time your neighbor picks up the telephone.
3. Earn money while you sleep when other people are talking on their telephones.
1. You will be the only person awake and happy at 9:00 a.m. on Monday mornings.
2. This product will make you feel like you are 16 years old all over again - but with better judgement!
3. You will be the only person at work who doesn't have to take a nap at 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon.
4. When you come home from work, you won't feel like watching television. You'll feel like dancing!
5. We call this the "nap buster."
6. Instant energy in a capsule.
7. Attitude in a bottle.
1. All water is recycled. This unit just takes out other people's contributions.
2. Chlorine is great for bleaching clothes, but not for our stomachs.
3. Great tasting water for just three cents a gallon!
4. Now you can taste clean, clear water. You won't have to worry about those little unidentified objects floating around in your glass.
1. This is perfect for pizza lovers who hate eating rabbit food to get their daily fiber.
2. Results you can experience in just 24 hours.
3. For hemorrhoid sufferers. You'll never have to say "Ouch" again.
4. The perfect diet supplement. Just take it 15 minutes before you eat and stop worrying about weight problems.
1. Makes your skin look so good, you'll never have to wear makeup again.
2. Will make your skin look like it is 16-years-old all over again, but without the acne.
3. Your skin will look so smooth, everyone will want to touch it.
Are you getting the feeling of how sound bites can work for your business?
All of the above examples were for products. It's easy to come up with three or four great sound bites for every one of your products or services, right? Simply pass on these sound bites to your distributors and watch your retail sales increase. But what about opportunity sound bites? Wouldn't it be great to have plenty of opportunity sound bites for prospecting and presentations?
Let's try a few.
1. It's like getting an extra paycheck in your mailbox once a week.
2. It's like having a paycheck from a part-time job, but you don't have to go to work.
3. We call this the "boss silencer."
4. This plan is called "winning the lottery."
5. You won't have to plead and beg for a day-off from the "almighty boss." Now you can take off any day you choose.
6. You work 50 weeks a year for the company - and you get only two weeks a year for yourself. Does that seem fair?
7. How much time do you get to spend with your spouse and children after work?
8. You got married to have a family. Wouldn't it be nice to get more time to visit them?
9. Now you can get a $300 raise and you don't even have to ask your boss.
10. Does your boss laugh every time you ask for a raise?
11. Can you talk to your boss tomorrow and get a $300 raise?
12. Can you imagine no bills to pay and still having money in your checking account?
13. Here is your chance to send your mother-in-law a postcard from Bali.
14. If you were your own boss, how much vacation time would you choose to take?
15. Who makes more money, the employee or the boss?
16. Who has more fun, the employee or the boss?
17. Every day while you sit in commuter traffic, I bet you say to yourself, "Wow! This is fun!"
18. Our parents told us what to do. Our teachers told us what to do. Now our bosses are telling us what to do. When is it our turn to choose what we want to do?
19. It's just like being a rock star. You write a hit song and collect royalties for life. Now you can sponsor some people and collect bonuses for life.
20. There are two groups of people in the world: those who get a word-of-mouth advertising bonus check in their mailbox once a month - and those who don't. Which group would you like to be in?
Now it's your turn. Why not come up with some great sound bites for your next presentation or meeting? Your downline is waiting for your tested, winning sound bites. This is an excerpt from the Fortune Now Leadership Newsletter by Tom Big Al Schreiter. If you'd like to read some free back issues, go to http://fortunenow.com.
November 3, 2005
I finally decided to get this information recently and I must say that's it's been incredibly helpful. I guess that's because it's been the #1 best-selling Internet Marketing course online for more than 7 years running.
This all-new version contains all the information needed to start, run, and build a successful online business. The unique step-by-step layout of the course contains in-depth information on:
- 100's of hot-selling product ideas
- Secrets to designing web sites that sell $2.4 million per year
- How to rank #1 in the search engines
- Turning leads into lifetime customers with email marketing
- Writing killer ad copy that sells!
- Free and low-cost online classified ads that produce sales
- Building a HUGE responsive opt-in email list - FAST
- Dominate your market using affiliate programs
- Making sales instantly with online auctions like eBay
- How to accept credit cards online
- Expanding your business to reach international markets
- Getting links from 100's of high-traffic sites
- Getting traffic from discussion lists and newsgroup promotions
- Viral marketing
- How to get 1,000's of subscribers to your newsletter
- Sales strategies like price setting & bonuses
- Advanced promotions that increase sales 400% (or more) in 24 hours
- NEW tips & tricks that make banner ads profitable (again!)
- How to spend less than 20 minutes per day running your business
- Sources of FREE advertising and traffic
And that's just the tip of the iceberg...
It also contains 2 beefy, three-ring binders, 3 CDs, and 4 guides containing over 1,300 pages packed with the exact tested and proven fast-growth strategies that Corey Rudl had personally used to turn his own one-man business into a $7.6 million enterprise - all on a shoestring budget.
You can check it out here. There's also some really great video testimonials on the site. Be sure to watch them. So far this one's definitely worth its weight in gold.