I was tagged the other day by Tim of Listikal.com. Now, I only met Tim a few weeks ago as a blogger, but I've enjoyed his blog ever since. He's a really great guy and his blog is definitely worth a regular read. Anyway, here we go...
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) eight people and list their names (linking to them).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged!
8 Random Facts About Me...
1. My new favorite snack is Pretzel Flipz, the chocolate covered pretzels. Delicious! The serving size says 8 pieces, but I eat them by the bag! :P
2. I'm a total coffeehead. I love coffee of all kinds, though I don't use it as a stimulant to wake up (I'll take decaf if it's available). I simply love the taste and the aroma. Oh, and I prefer organic.
3. I've saved two people from drowning - though I'm not a lifeguard. One was when I was younger and on vacation, and the other was at a school where I used to teach 4th thru 6th grade.
4. I'm a genetic taster (more commonly known as supertaster), which means that my tongue detects things in foods that the average tongue cannot. It's kinda like the difference between a dog's sense of smell and ours. It's fun sometimes, but much of the time I find it annoying - there are A LOT of foods I just can't tolerate!
5. I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. :P
6. I love writing music and poetry...though I haven't in a while. :( You can listen to some of it on my MySpace music page (my main page is here). I just set them up, so they're not totally pretty! :P
7. I'm practically addicted to chocolate. It's my all-time favorite. As Kramer would say to me, "You're a slave to your dark master...the cocoa bean!" True, oh so true.
8. Seinfeld is my favorite TV show. I pretty much have the entire series memorized by now. Vandelay Industries! :P
I'm tagging: Valentin, Mark Base, Bobby Revell, Danielle, Jade, Andrew Murphy, Mark, Forest Parks