Listen to the audio commentary!
Hello and welcome to the fourth edition of Super Link Sunday!
Super Link Sunday is where I take the time to give out some well-deserved link love by featuring some of the more noteworthy posts and blogs I came across during the week.
I certainly love doing it and it's lots of fun, too. So with no further ado, here are this week's noteworthy bloggers...
Super Link Sunday All-stars
• Your Rage Doesn't Scare Me - I've been reading Erina Heart's blog recently and have found it to be quite enjoyable. I came across her blog on Mike's blog and am very glad I did. This post of hers is excellent, and definitely portrays her limitless talents as a writer.
So prepare yourself to be transfixed by her wordcraft, and the boundless imagery that nestles itself within.
• Blogosphere-wide Funny Comments Awards - From one of my favorite bloggers, and one of the funniest guys out there, comes this awesome twist on link love. Got a funny comment? With any luck at all, Valentin (and his alien friend, 77/Aa-873#b3) will find it and use it in his next Blogoshpere-wide Funny Comments Awards post.
• How To Make A PHP Widget - Ever wondered how you can make a widget for your blog that other bloggers can put on their blogs? Then just take a look at Mark's post on how to make a PHP widget for your blog. He covers the entire process from start to finish. Well done Mark!
• Vaal Whispers - Our good friend Jess has finally returned home from her trip which took her from Cape Town to Johannesburg and back again. Welcome back Jesse! :)
She's got some pics up now, along with a quick breakdown of the whole adventure. So be sure to stop by and welcome her back.
Leave A Comment - Get Some Link Love!
That's right! As part of Super Link Sunday I give link love to every person who leaves a comment here on my blog. Thank you all for your wonderful comments!
Here are this week's awesome commentators, ranked in order by the number of comments given:
Bobby (10), Mark (7), Mariuca (5), Valentin (5), Mike (4), Bush (3), Hernan (3), Mikael (3), Rod (2), Tish (2), Amanda (1), Andrew (1), Blogging Mix (1), iRonnie (1), Janice (1), Jesse (1), Stealth (1), Tim (1) no link, Tom (1)
*If you left a comment here this week and I didn't list you, please let me know!
The Link Love Wild Card
Last week I introduced the Link Love Wild Card. This is where I randomly pick a blog and "hand" out some link love. And since it's totally random it'll most likely be a blog I haven't come across before.
So let's deal the cards, shall we? This week's Link Love Wild Card is:
• KSHIPPYCHIC - KSHIPPYCHIC is a blog by Rebecca Bridges. Rebecca is from Kansas - and according to her Blogger profile she's a, "Tye-Dyed Chicken Fried, Nascar Lovin, Bipolar Fruit!" Hey, she sounds pretty interesting already!
Rebecca also has two other blogs worth a look - A Purple Shade of Black and Rebecca Bridges Photography. Beautiful photos Rebecca! You've got a really nice portfolio going there.
The Link Love Loser Award!
Also new to Super Link Sunday last week was the Link Love Loser Award. This is an award I reserve specifically for bloggers whom I can't stand, really hate or totally despise - but only on Opposite Day. ;)
Lasts week's recipient was Bobby of Revellian. This week's Link Love Loser Award goes to:
• Bush Mackel - Why Bush? First of all, because he had the gall to leave the following comment on my blog regarding last week's Link Love Loser Award: "Ha ha ha. Opposite day needs to make a comeback. Maybe I'll try that at work... Hope you had a good weekend Aaron!"
Shameful, simply shameful. How dare he agree with me about Opposite Day. And how dare he wish me a good weekend! I simply will not tolerate such brash, disrespectful behavior!
But the main reason Bush wins the LLL Award this week is because his blog is utterly pathetic and totally devoid of anything pertinent or useful - on Opposite Day. In fact, it's such a tedious and empty read that I strongly suggest you ignore it's existence entirely - on Opposite Day.
Trust me, this guy doesn't know his ass from third base. And with such misguided, amateurish posts like Cut the Fat (Part 3 - Shape Up Your Blogging) and When to Close Up Shop, his blog is obviously nothing but an empty vessel into which nothing good is poured - on Opposite Day.
But on every other day Bush's blog is fun, fun fun. So congrats Bush! You're a loser - on Opposite Day! :P
Anyway, thanks again everyone for reading...and for listening! You mean the world to me!