Listen to the audio commentary!
Welcome to the third batch of Super Link Sunday!
Super Link Sunday is where I give out some well-deserved link love - where I feature some of the more noteworthy posts or blogs I came across during the week.
So with no further ado, here are this week's SLS All-stars:
• John Chow Dot Com - For kindly mentioning me - when he didn't even have to! Yes, John Chow (the Dot Com mogul himself) actually took the time to mention me in his most recent blog post. And for that, I am truly grateful. A million thanks John!
• Your Buzz Marketing - Andrew gives a nice heads up on SocialMarker, a free social bookmarking service (similar to Add This) that's designed to reduce the time and effort it takes to socially bookmark websites.
• American Shelf Life - Amanda Mooney has a neat post that introduced me to Julius Popp, an artist who's designed a truly amazing piece of artwork that shows words from international news feeds - with a mixture of falling water, light and technology. His piece, named Bit.Fall, is astounding - pure fusion of both science and art. You definitely have to see it.
• Bloghound - Hernan is getting some link love this week simply because he has, in the past, taken the time to design some really cool images for Danielle's Pink Internet Marketing blog. From the goodness of his heart he's designed her blog header, her feed icon and the image for her recent blog contest. Well done Hernan!
Leave A Comment - Get Some Link Love
That's right! Leave a comment on this blog and you'll get some link love! As part of Super Link Sunday, I give link love to everyone who leaves a comment on my blog.
This week I was really busy and only managed to publish three posts, but nonetheless, the following bloggers still took the time to share their thoughts with the Aaron Cook Dot Com™ readers. Well done all!
So with much thanks, I'm happy to announce this week's awesome commentators - ranked in order by the number of comments given:
Bobby (7), Valentin (3), Janice (2), Mariuca (2), Mark (2), Mikael (2), Bush (1), Malathy (1), Mike (1), Tish (1)
*If you left a comment here this week and I didn't list you, please let me know!
The Link Love Wild Card
New to Super Link Sunday this week is the Link Love Wild Card. This is where I randomly pick a blog and "hand" out some link love! And since it's totally random, it'll most likely be a blog I've never read before.
But that's a good thing! For, to find a new blog is always quite exciting. Anyway, this week's Link Love Wild Card is:
• Blogging Mix - Blogging Mix is written by John Tayaban. John is currently finishing his Masters in Business Administration at Durham University in the United Kingdom. So make sure to give him a visit and tell him I said hello!
Link Love Loser Award!
Also new to Super Link Sunday this week is the Link Love Loser award. This is a reward I reserve especially for bloggers whom I can't stand, really hate or totally despise - on Opposite Day. This week's Link Love Loser Award goes to:
• Revellian - Revellian is the personal blog of Bobby Revell. So far he's got to be one of the absolute worst bloggers I've ever had the misfortune of discovering. Not only is Bobby extremely selfish as a person, but he's also extremely close-minded and totally intolerant of other people's views - on Opposite Day.
He has a putrid, little blog that should definitely be avoided at all costs - but only on Opposite Day! On every other day Bobby's blog is just plain awesome. It's a place that all bloggers should frequent, most frequently! :P So congrats Bobby! It's a pleasure blogging with you, my friend. You're the best! :)